Olay Natural White (All In One Fairness Cream) Review

18:11:00

Most Woman have different types of skin problems. And it causes a woman to lose confidence with herself or around other people. One problem also, is that they don't know which product to use or purchase that leads to another skin reaction/problem . Like skin irritation, redness , etc. here's  a product that I am very into and that I recommend on using.




OLAY NATURAL WHITE DAY CREAM, I have been using this cream for a long while now. I love the benefits and what it does to help me take care of my skin. And there are even times when I go out I just apply this product and put  powder on my face , a little bit lipstick , do my eyebrows and apply blush on my cheeks and I'm good to go. I feel very confident and satisfied with the result. This are just the two types of Olay I have used. One here is the  , 


 OLAY NATURAL WHITE (LIGHT)
 OLAY NATURAL WHITE (LIGHT) IS AN ALL IN ONE FAIRNESS DAY CREAM with combined effect of fairness cream + spot remover + moisturizer and its light ,non-greasy formula with triple nutrient system + vitamin B3 , pro B5 & E and sunscreen ingredients helps,
* Lighten skin tone 
 *Reduce appearance of dark spots, 
*Evens skin tone 
*Hydrate and 
* Protect skin from harmful UV rays to give you a fairness that glows.

 Here are the ingredients of the OLAY NATURAL WHITE (LIGHT)


When I first used this cream it surprised me because when I went and did some field activities so it involves sun exposure . I was under the heat of the sun longer than expected so I was worried and I was surprised that unlike other creams I had tried. It doesn't make my skin feel burning and greasy. Thanks to its UV protection , and also I can say that it lightened , moisturized , made my skin even and gave me a fairness that glows. This cream is perfect for NORMAL TO DRY SKIN. 

 And if you want to have a pinkish fairness. I prefer this next cream which is the ,


OLAY NATURAL WHITE (PINKISH FAIRNESS) 
 


 OLAY NATURAL WHITE (PINKISH FAIRNESS) IS AN ALL IN ONE FAIRNESS DAY CREAM with combined effect of fairness cream + spot remover + moisturizer and its pinkish ,non-greasy formula with triple nutrient system + vitamin B3 , pro B5 & E and sunscreen ingredients helps,
* Lighten skin tone 
 *Reduce appearance of dark spots, 
*Evens skin tone 
*Hydrate and 
* Protect skin from harmful UV rays to give you a pinkish  fairness that glows.

 Here are the ingredients of the OLAY NATURAL WHITE (PINKISH FAIRNESS)

 

I love this one than the other one because upon first use , its formula works to give you pinkish fairness skin. This one is the one I'm actively using now, it has the same benefits with the first one but it just gives you that pinkish fairness touch. And I love it ! I look blooming and pinkish. And like the first one it also secures my skin when I'm out . Even if I'm under the heat of the sun. It gave my skin a pinkish touch  , it moisturized my skin , made my skin even and gave me a pinkish fairness that glows. But It just depends on which one suits your skin. Because people have different types of skin, and this one suites me .This cream is perfect for NORMAL TO DRY SKIN.
 THE PACKAGING & THE PRICE
There are different types of packaging and prices of this product. But I choose this type of packaging. Its very light, locked tight and securely. So, it wont spill on other things in your bag. Because as you can see below, in the picture it has this cap.
 
This is a 7.5 g cream which is only 18.00 PESOS (Philippine Money) but still depends on where your going to purchase it . I purchased this one at the drugstore.And I love this packaging, because you can just hand carry it. And you can even use it at home and if your gonna go out and you want to bring it you can just put it in your bag. Its cheap price could get you in a long way. Because you don't really have to use a lot of it. 

DIRECTIONS ON APPLYING 
1. Use it twice a day on clean face and neck. 
2. Wait for about 3 minutes before you apply make up on.
 I hope you have learned something about this review of OLAY NATURAL WHITE of mine.And my experiences with it , that you could also apply it on your daily beauty remedy.Like I do. And to help you take care of your skin and skin problems :) Godbless!

You Might Also Like

2 comments