Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Review and Swatches

20:43:00


Are you the type of sibling that goes over your sisters stuffs ? Like clothes, bags and make up  ? Put your hands up to those who are . Because you’re not alone and I’m one of you all that does it. So I was looking over my sisters make up box. And I saw this product, that its brand name is very well known around the world. She had this product recently and she picked out the wrong shade . Luckily, she has me and it’s the perfect shade for me like HURRAY ! So she decides to give it to me. And its the MAYBELLINE DREAM LIQUID MOUSSE  that gives you an airbrush finish. 
 

DETAILS

 * Light, creamy formula glides on smoothly for flawless finish . Water based Dream Liquid Mousse by Maybelline evens skin tone and provides an airbrushed finish . Convenient pump dispenser allows you to control the amount of make up released.

SWATCHES

 
 I am going to apply the shade nude (light 4 ) . It fits my skin tone (luckily). Because this doesn't fit my sister's skin tone. And that's one reason why she gave it to me . HURRAY!

                                                                 
                                                                         Without flash 






                                                                   With Flash

                                    



EXPERIENCE

* I first washed my face and dry it using a towel.  Then I applied on my favorite face moisturizer which is OLAY NATURAL WHITE DAY (PINKISH FAIRNESS) day cream I have a review about this  product  that I always use and I cant go anywhere without it. Its a necessity of mine, here's the link to the site https://goo.gl/5yGLpM 
                                              
                         Bare Face                                                                            With Olay moisturizer
 


My skin feels so soft and moisturized and it gives my skin a fairness that glows .



* Then I applied the maybelline dream liquid mousse , the shade that I am using is NUDE (LIGHT 4) Luckily, this shade suits my undertone . I am doing a half half of this product using two tools to blend it . I am using a beauty blender on the right side of my face and a foundation brush on the left side of my face. I wanna share with you guys on which blended the product well on my skin.

                                           Application of maybelline dream liquid mousse 




Result of product application with translucent setting powder to set it  :
                                    
                                        Without flash ( light coming from the sun)

                        

                                                                With Flash

                                          




 I like the result of the product, it goes on smoothly and I told you guys earlier I was doing a half half using the two types of make up tools on which blends better. And I think that it is best to use a beauty blender , on my experience . Because it blended so well the way how I wanted it to be and my sister told me that the way. On how it was blended  made my face look natural .Like there's no product applied on my face and enhances it.

PACKAGING & PRICE  

  


* I really love the packaging of this product because its like this pump dispenser that is sanitary , dispenses small amount at a time so that there is no waste ! 
* And the price as you can see in the picture, is ₱ 599.00 , It depends  on where you buy it . According to my sister she bought this at the drugstore .




    PROS                                         CONS                                      BEST USES 
 - Easy to apply                        - Too greasy                              - Light to medium coverage
 - Goes on smoothly                - Doesn't stay long                    - Normal to Dry Skin
 -Blends well                           - Causes breakouts                    - Sensitive Skin
 -Lightweight                          - Poor coverage                          -Dry skin
 -Good pigmentation 


  

 12 TYPES OF SHADES 

 



 Overview

This product covers well but from light to medium coverage . It tends to come off if I don't reapply or retouch with my translucent powder . It looks great on my skin and makes me feel confident and I also noticed that it hides the blemishes  and it has good pigmentation. It has a satin finish and I love it . It is very light on your skin. It feels and looks like you don't have the product applied on. Its like just your natural beauty coming out and enhances your beauty. And I love the packaging because as I said it is sanitary and there will be no waste . I could definitely use this everyday and it does give you that air brush finished as said in the packaging. I am pleased with this product. 

 

 

  

     

You Might Also Like

0 comments